Career | Data EngineerBack to all open positions
We are looking for programmer to our data team, who wants to work with big data and help with development of marketing tools in Pixel Federation.
What do we need from you
- Your mission will be to program services for communication with third party servers. You will also be responsible for services and scripts that transforms data in our DWH and help develop applications for our internal user (data analysts, game designers, producers etc.)
- What you should have?
- • Knowledge of at least one of the following languages – Scala, Python, Java
- • Experience with OOP (experience with functional programming is advantage)
- • Experience with SQL/noSQL database is advantage
- • Experience with work in Linux
- • Knowledge of GIT
- • Drive to learn and work with Scala
- • Drive for constant improvement
- What technologies you can expect?
- • Hadoop/Spark/Hive cluster
- • Scala (Python)
- • Third party APIs (Google, Facebook etc.)
- • NiFi, Streamsets, Airflow, ElasticSearch, etc
- • We also experimenting with Druid, Redis, Flink, Vespa, ElasticSearch, Mongo
- Basic salary: 1300€ gross (for junior candidate) + bonuses (we have 13th and 14th salary), full time employment
If you want to really experience what is Pixel, send us your CV. We are eager to receive your message.