Career | Community ManagerBack to all open positions
Join our Community Management department, which takes care of our players.
What do we need from you
- Your main agenda encompasses e-mail communication with our players, in order to solve the problems they encounter.
- Of course, this is not the only thing – working with other departments in Pixel Federation (like Quality Assurance and Game Design) is the bread and butter of every community manager.
- Your agenda will gradually include further engagement of the community, communication with the players on our Forum website, fan page and various Facebook groups.
- Last but not least – you will be playing a lot
- The most important requirement for the job is an active knowledge of English and German.
- So who are we looking for? An excellent community manager needs to:
- - think independently
- - be organized and communicate in a prompt and refined manner,
- - be able to connect with people on a social level
- - work as a part of a team
- - be flexible, decisive and know how to deal with stressful situations
- Due to the nature of the agenda, a passion for games is a must.
- Language skills requested:
- • active English and German
- • this position is also suitable for graduates
- Basic salary: 1000€+ gross + bonuses (we have 13th and 14th salary), full-time employment
Are you interested and want to know more? Send us your CV in English and German and make sure to add few lines in German about your all-time favorite game (does not have to be a PC game). We are waiting for you!