Career | Technical ArtistBack to all open positions
We are looking for skilled Technical Artist to help us with our new games.
What do we need from you
- You, as our new colleague, should be proficient in using particle editors in Unity (or other similar game engines). You can script shaders. You should be also good in artistic stylisation /2D and/or 3D/, sense of colour, light. You are able to animate smooth and responsive GUI transitions and FXs.
- What you should have:
- - Unity certificate: Expert Technical Artist: Shading and Effects
- - In depth knowledge of 3ds Max (or similar 3D package)
- - Proven experience with scripting languages – e.g. Maxscript; Mel; Python.
- - Solid understanding of content pipelines
- - Good communication skills and teamwork
- - Experience working in game development as a technical artist
- - Passion for problem solving and making games!
- It would be great if you have:
- - working knowledge of Substance (Designer and Painter)
- - experience with general purpose programming languages – e.g. Python; C; C++
- - experience authoring shaders
- - understanding of rendering techniques such as PBR
- Basic salary starting at 2000+ Eur gross + bonuses (we have 13. salary), permanent employment
If you really want to experience what is Pixel, send us your CV and your portfolio. We are eager to receive your message.