Career | Senior 3D ArtistBack to all open positions
We are looking for skilled 3D Artist to help us with our new games.
What do we need from you
- You, as our new colleague, should be proficient in using 3Ds Max (or similar 3D package). Experience with Unity or other game engine is welcome. You should be also good in artistic stylisation, sense of colour and light. As a 3D Artist for our 3D Games you are responsible for asset creation with an art style perseverance in mind. Be a part of an excellence driven team in love with low poly art.
- What you should have:
- - In depth knowledge of Polygonal modelling: primarily 3dsMAX (or similar 3D package)-
- - Experience with texture creation in Adobe Photoshop
- - Basic 3D Animation knowledge
- - Unity engine knowledge
- - Solid understanding of content pipelines
- - Good communication skills and teamwork
- - Passion for problem solving and making games!
- It would be great if you have some experience with:
- - Zbrush
- - Particle system (Unity)
- - Substance (Designer and Painter)
- Basic salary starting at 2000+ Eur gross + bonuses (we have 13. salary), permanent employment
If you want to really experience what is Pixel, send us your CV and portfolio. We are eager to receive your message.